Timothy A. McDuffee, DDS, FAGD
Dr. McDuffee attended The Ohio State University for both his Bachelors of Science (BS) degree from the College of Agriculture in 1980, and his Doctorate of Dental Surgery (DDS) from the College of Dentistry in 1984.
Dr. McDuffee’s passion is dentistry and he is an avid participant in continuing education, often receiving 4-5 times the required amount of hours yearly to maintain licensure. In fact, he received his Fellowship in the Academy of General Dentistry (FAGD) in 1992. Dr. McDuffee established Oak Creek Dental Care in 1997 with the vision of providing Central Ohio with the finest dentistry and patient care. Dr. McDuffee is married with four children and two grandchildren.
The following is a partial list of Dr. McDuffee’s certifications, memberships and affiliations:
- Ohio State Dental Board – IV Sedation Certified
- American Heart Association – BLS (Basic Life Support, CPR, AED) and ACLS (Advanced Cardiac Life Support) Provider
- Academy of General Dentistry – Member and Fellowship, 1992
- Midwest Implant Institute – Implant Externship
- Columbus Dental Society
- Ohio Dental Association
- American Dental Association
- American Academy of Facial Esthetics
- Dental Organization for Conscious Sedation
- Pacific Training Institute for Facial Esthetics, Botox Study Club
- Certified Provider for 6 Month Smiles (Orthodontics System)
- Associated Member Powerprox 6 Month Braces Technique
- International Association of Dentists (IAD) Top Dentists in Columbus, Ohio
John Segnini, DDS
Dr. Segnini has been practicing cosmetic and general dentistry since graduating from The Ohio State University College of Dentistry in 2001. In order to provide the best in dental care and comfort for patients, Dr. Segnini has attended numerous continuing education seminars and has been certified to perform comprehensive Invisalign orthodontic treatment for both adults and children. With a focus on patient comfort and surpassing patient expectations, Dr. Segnini is proud to offer his services in a friendly, convenient location with evening and weekend hours.
Dr. Segnini is currently a member of many professional organizations including:
- The American Academy of Cosmetic Dentistry
- The American Dental Association
- The Ohio Dental Association
- The Columbus Dental Association