In House Membership Program
Free Laughing Gas!
The Oak Creek Dental Care Membership Program is an affordable program for our patients without dental insurance, but understand the importance of dental care and want to maintain their oral health. With our membership program, you no longer have to worry about having insurance in order to maintain routine dental visits and stay up to date on your bi-annual cleanings and exams. Give our office a call to enroll today!
Yearly Membership Fee
Adults* – $199/year
Children – $149/year
*Adult memberships, age 14 and older.
- Comprehensive Exam (New Patient, Initial Visit)
- Periodic Exam (2 per year)
- Complete Series or Panorex (1 every 3 years)
- Bite-Wing X-rays (1 per year)
- Healthy Cleaning (2 per year)
- Fluoride (2 per year)
- Sealants (Reduced 50%)
- Emergency Exam & X-ray (Reduced 20%)
- Periodontal Therapy (Reduced 20%)
- Periodontal Maintenance (Reduced 20%)
- Membership cannot be used with any other insurance plan.
- This plan is only honored at Oak Creek Dental Care.
- Membership cannot be purchased through third party financing. Third party financing may be utilized for dental treatment.
- Non-refundable, Non-transferable.
- Discounts are not eligible toward the purchase of a membership (ie: senior discounts or pre-pay discounts). Discounts may be utilized for restorative treatment.
- No refunds or premium will be issued at any time if participant decides not to utilize the membership plan.
- Your plan is effective for 12 months and will expire 1 year from date of purchase.
- Membership Coverage is subject to revision annually.
- Patient portion is due at time of service. A deposit of 20% or $50 (whichever is greater) is required for scheduling appointments outside of routine dental care.
Give our office a call or fill out the form.